IAAF World Indoor Championships
Responsive design for the IAAF World Indoor Championships.
The page presents a massive variety of information in a way that is easy to navigate through. The largest challenge is how to demonstrate all the content in a clear and straightforward way, and make it easy to read and easy to navigate through even on mobile screens. It is also brains racking to use limited colours to differentiate each sections, links, buttons and tabs.
• Work collaboratively with their communications and editorial team
• Attend events to study workflows and user behaviours
• Recommend solutions to real live and requested problems
• Deliver interconnected site to promote content where its contextually relevant
• Best practice adhered to in terms of site visibility to search
The outcome of the new design: World indoor Championships +170% traffic vs. previous year
My Role: Lead UI designer